Shaking Water Bath
- Bath designed for studies on Tissue metabolism, Enzymes and Protein coagulation experiments requiring Shaking of subject matter at constant speed under controlled temperature environment.
- Double walled construction, Argon welded Leak proof Inner tank made of Stainless steel -304 Grade Exterior made of CRCA Steel– Powder coat finished.
- Inner tank made of Stainless Steel - 316 grade and Exterior of Stainless Steel - 304 grade in GMP MODEL.
- High density glass wool insulation to prevent heat loss ensure constant temperature.
- Hinged Pyramid shape lid provided avoids Evaporation of water and makes condensed water to fall back in the bath.
- Shaking tray consist of Lotus clamps to hold Erlenmeyer flasks.
- Shaking mechanism comprises of Variable speed PMDC geared motor fixed on right side coupled to the shaking tray which shakes linearly.
- Shaking Stroke : 25 mm.
- Shaking speed can be controlled by means of Electronic Speed Controller cum Digital RPM Indicator between 50 RPM to 150 RPM.
- Temperature controlled by Dual Display Microprocessor based PID Temperature controller PT – 100 Sensor.
- Temperature Range :- 5o C above ambient to 95o C . Temperature Accuracy :+ 1o C or better.
Operates on 230 Volts AC Single phase 50 Hz.
L X W X D
16″ X 12″ X 10″
100 Ml X 12 Nos.
250 Ml X 6 Nos.
18″ X 14″ X 10″
500 Ml x 6 Nos.
20″ X 16″ X 10″
250 Ml x 12 Nos.
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Piece