SPE Manifold positive pressure 144 position
- No of position : 144 individually regulated
- No of Rows : 12
- SPE cartridge size : 1 mL,3mL
- Standard with equipment : 1 mL
- SPE sizes can be switched between each size by changing the adapter plate
- Dual setting allow users to set different pressure for extraction and column drying.
- 2 Collection Rack for specific test tubes size
- Includes waste reservoir with stopcock assembly to allow for direct drainage of waste.
- Single switch raises and lowers the sample racks and creates an airtight seal.
- Using manual positive pressure manifolds with flow restriction
- Uniform flow across all columns
- High end positive pressure manifold
- Higher pressure. Up to 80 PSI
- More effective on difficult matrices such as oral fluid, viscous urines or whole blood
- Active drying of the SPE bed to facilitate complete dryness
- Programmable pressure profiles
- Electronic, programmable flow control
- Decreased variation in column processing, improved analyte recovery reproducibility Formatted
- for Athena SPE ware micro particulate sorbents
- Vacuum manifolds max out at 1 Atmosphere
- Further improves ruggedness of methods and produces more reproducible methods
- Increased flexibility in method optimization.
- Reduced run to run variability, reduced operator variability
- More reproducible methods with reduced risk of errors.
Export : USA, Europe, Africa, Canada, Germany, France, Italy, UK, NY, NJ US, Turkey, Egypt,
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Piece