- Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Number
- Capacity: 1-5 Ton, 5-10 Ton, 10-20 Ton
- Automatic Type: Manual
- Day Light Gap: 90 mm
- Stroke: 15 mm
We are counted amongst reckoned names in the industry, committed towards offering a wide gamut of Hydraulic Press for FTIR. This press is used by R & D & QC labs for various pelletizing applications for IR/XRF etc. At our sound production unit, the offered press is manufactured using supreme grade components and contemporary techniques in compliance with defined industry norms. Furthermore, we provide this press in diverse specifications to fulfill the needs of our patrons.
- Sturdy construction
- Easy to use
- Resistant against corrosion
- A complete Laboratory hydraulic press producing a force about 15 tones use to make high quality 13 mm Pallet used for IR/FTIR/XRF Solid Sampling
- 15 ton laboratory Hydraulic Pellet Press is a compact, elegant and robust machine, typically used by R & D & QC labs for various pelletizing applications for IR/XRF etc.
- The high pressure pumping unit supplies hydraulic fluid to the up- stroking ram of the cylinder. This causes the ram to rise steadily and positively in the upward direction. As a result, pressure is applied on any object placed between screw and piston top plate.
KBR Die Set:
- Most commonly used Die for IR/FTIR for solid sampling of 13 mm pallet size consist of Anvil & Plunger, Top & Bottom Die Port, Extractor Ring, O-ring.
- The pallet holder is use to hold pallet (13 mm) of KBR, suitable to any
- Agate, Motor Pestle use to proper sample.
- Nacl / Kbr Windows Nacl/ KBR windows is available in circular & Rectangular shape
- Circular: dia 25 mm x 4 mm thickness
- Rectangular: 38 mm x 19 mm x 4 mm
Universal Liquid Cell Holder:
- Demountable / Fixed Thickness)
- The cell holder is used to mount circular as well as rectangular windows & it can be used as Demountable Cell & Fixed Thickness Cell using different spacers supplied along with ptfe washers of different sizes. Mull Cell holder is used to mount circular window & for mull samples.
- The ideal method of storage of FTIR/XRF Accessories which are affected by moisture since highly Hygroscopic in nature, which are to be stored in dry box.