We feel immensely pleased to offer an exclusive gamut of Pensky Martens Apparatus. The apparatus consists of test cup, lid, with handle, rotating shutter having pilot jet, stirrer with flexible shaft. It is supplied with control unit having digital temperature indicator & electronic temperature regulator. Our offered apparatus is manufactured using optimum grade components with the help of cutting-edge techniques by our adroit professionals. In order to ensure its quality, the provided apparatus is rigorously inspected on various parameters in line with set industry standards and norms.
- Rugged construction
- High load bearing strength
- Anti-corrosive body
- The Pen sky Marten’s Apparatus is used for determining the closed Flash Point of all Petroleum HAVING A Flash point above 48.9*C (120*F), except for out-back Bitumens. The main components of the Pen sky Martens Flash Point Apparatus are follows: Oil Cup Air Bath Electric Heating Arrangement Energy Regulator Box Top Plate Cover Assembly Having Cover Shutter Stirring Device Flame Exposure Device Thermometer Socket
- Thermometers: IP 15C -7*c TO 100* (LOW) IP 16C 90*c TO 370*c(HIGH) Either of the thermometers may be employed if the indicated reading falls within 93* to 110*C. For tests in which the indicated reading falls within the limits –7 to 93*C (20 to 200*F), the IF 15C thermometer shall be used and for tests in which the indicated reading falls within the limits 110 to 370*C (230 to 700*F) the IP 16C thermometer shall be used. A blue print figure 1 is attached to show the constructional details. Descriptions: The brass oil cup is meant for heating the Petroleum Products to the Flash Point. It carries a mark all round in the inside to show the required level of liquid. The cup has a flange which rests on the brass top and the lower parts of the cup is within the Air Bath or Heating Vessel. The top plate is screwed on the Air Bath through brass spacers, so that an air gap is produced between the cup and the Air Bath by which the transmission to the cup is almost entirely by heated air. The cup flange has an indicator to fit correctly on the Top Plate. The heat is supplied from 220V A.C. Mains, by an electric heater kept below the Air Bath and the regulation of the heat is done by the Energy regulator. The function of the Air Bath and the Top Plate is to prevent external air droughts from interfering with the heating.
- The cover proper of the lid is made of brass plate and has a tubular fitments which enables it to sit on the cup. The cover proper is illustrated in Figure 2 It has three holes B,A & C in the peripheral region and also one circular hole which carries a split tube for taking brass collar of a thermometer, and one central hole admits stirrer rod.
- The peripheral hole A is larger and the flame exposure to the oil under test is given through it. The flame is produced by a burning gas jet of a gas reservoir fitted close to the hole A. The gas is supplied from gas mains.
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Unit